Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Merry December 7th!




I needed to take a current photo of my three angels so we turned the opportunity into a family photo fun shoot.  We hope you are all enjoying the holiday season!



 Emily "I'm a puppy dog" Claire and her two silly sidekicks.
 
 Check out the leg warmers!!   I love them!!  Hello 80s!






2 comments:

Janet said...

I cannot believe how big they are getting. Josh is such a handsome little man, Sophia has such beautiful long hair and Emily looks like she has such a fun personality. I miss you all so much! We love you!

Sandy said...

Looking at them creates such a funny tight feeling in my chest. I think it's LOVE...I miss them and love them so much! They look so cute and so big I can't believe it! Jennifer, you look beautiful and young...they could be your little siblings!